Now taking Applications
- Driver/Loader- Must be 26 year old to apply due to insurance requirements. Driving, loading, unloading, pick up and delivery mainly focused around residential relocation services. Full time position available for qualified drivers. Must have good driving record and valid driver’s license. Must be able to lift 50+ pounds regularly.
- PT Cashier-Dundee Restore-Display outstanding service to customers, volunteers and staff members. Process customer sales accurately in terms of inventory items, customer discounts, etc. Confirm validity of cash to ensure no counterfeiting. Issue receipts and change due to customers. Answer questions and provide information to customers, donors and volunteers as needed. Answer incoming calls from donors/customers, and handling the calls in a professional manner. Assist with various administrative tasks. Prior experience in “hard goods” retail, or construction/deconstruction a plus. 1 year experience
- Assistant Manager-Winter Haven-REPORTS TO: ReStore Manager Skills & Qualifications
- Computer knowledgeable; including Microsoft Word & Excel (PowerPoint a plus). Must have willingness to learn other programs as needed.
- Self-motivated, reliable and enthusiastic. Enjoy working with people from diverse backgrounds.
- Ability to handle and defuse challenging situations with tact. Excellent communication and conflict resolution skills.
- Commitment to safe working environment.
- Ability to provide leadership and supervision to staff and volunteers while also having the ability to perform most tasks in the absence of staff or volunteers.
- Ability to operate office equipment including copiers, fax machines, etc.
- Ability to lift 50 pounds.
- Full-time, 1 year retail management
* PAINT PRODUCTS !!! *PAINT PRODUCTS !!!
PAINT BRUSHES PAINT TRAYS PAINT ROLLERS DROP CLOTHES PUTTY KNIVES & MUCH MORE
NEW LOW PRICES EVERYDAY
Volunteer Opportunities are available for The ReStore
BOTH STORES ARE IN NEED OF VOLUNTEERS
WE APPRECIATE AND VALUE YOUR TIME, WHY NOT DONATE 2-HOURS, 4-HOURS OR MORE?
THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT!!
FIX IT UP
BUILD IT UP
PAINT IT UP,
HERE AT HABITAT FOR HUMANITY!
Everyday Sale: 60% off all lighting!
LAMPS LAMP SHADES BULBS LIGHT FIXTURE CEILING FANS
FLASH LIGHTS LIGHT SOCKETS FIXTURE GLOBES
PLEASE CHECK OUT OUR SECOND ReStore LOCATION AT
27985 US HWY 27
DUNDEE, FL 33838.
WE’RE GOING TO KEEP SAYING IT UNTIL YOU STOP BY!
We Appreciate You!
TUESDAY IS SENIOR DAY.
Seniors receive 10% OFF!
VETERANS and FIRST RESPONDERS RECEIVE 25% OFF TOTAL PURCHASE EVERYDAY!
(MUST SHOW ID FOR DISCOUNT)
Shop & Save, Build & Re-Build
@ HABITAT FOR HUMANITY
!!! COME IN AND CHECK OUT OUR EVERYDAY LOW PRICES !!!
CLOSED SUNDAY & MONDAY
TUESDAY 9 am to 5 p.m
WEDNESDAY 9 am to 5 p.m
THURSDAY 9 am to 5 p.m
FRIDAY 9 am to 5 p.m
SATURDAY 9 am to 5 p.m
*** BOOKS ***
*LARGE SELECTION OF SOFAS!*
AND MUCH, MUCH MORE
View New Arrivals
VOLUNTEERS NEEDED MONDAY THROUGH SATURDAY IN BOTH RESTORES!
We need help unloading of donated items and loading sold items.
We also need help cleaning and keeping the store tidy as well as a volunteer that can run the register and answer the phone.
If you feel like this might be you, please contact Clarissa Smith Thomas, our Volunteer coordinator at 863-292-2256
All Donations Must Be Approved by ReStore Management.
Drop off donations accepted Tuesday – Saturday from 9:00 am. to 3:00 pm.
We also do pick ups of large donations on Monday – Friday.
To schedule a donation please contact
David Barwick or Teresa Davis, our scheduler @ 863-292-2256
Contact the ReStore!
Monday – CLOSED
Tuesday – Saturday 9:00 am. – 5:00pm.
Winter Haven #863-292-2256