Apply in person at 3550 Recker Hwy Winter Haven, Florida or email Mark Ferreira @ email@example.com
Download Employment Application
1. Assistant Manager-Winter Haven Restore
The ReStore Assistant Manager supports the ReStore Manager in running a retail operation that sells used and over-stock building materials, appliances, furniture, and other goods to provide a revenue stream to support more qualifying Habitat homeowners. Responsibilities include daily operational planning, policy and procedure development, assisting with the management of staff, and ensuring a safe and fun environment for employees and volunteers.
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the responsibilities of the job, the employee is often required to execute event setup and breakdown. This includes but is not limited to extended hours of work, ability to lift 50 lbs. or more, ability to load and unload vehicles, and long hours of standing.
2. Full time ReStore Driver/Loader-Winter Haven Restore
Habitat for Humanity of East Polk County ReStore seeks a Truck Driver/Loader responsible for providing quality customer service through picking up donations, loading and unloading donations on and off of the box truck and processing donations into the warehouse intake area to ensure effective flow of donations to the sales floor.
Interested individuals with a strong work ethic and commitment to providing quality service while representing Habitat for Humanity of East Polk County within the community are encouraged to apply.
Age Restrictions do apply. Must be at least years 26 years old and a valid driver’s license to apply.
3. Full time Cashier -Dundee Restore
Responsible for efficiently maintaining cash wrap area, always covering the front of the Restore, greeting all customers and processing all sale transactions.
* Operate the cash register and credit card machine.
* Handle cash and credit card transactions.
* Greet customers and give great customer service.
* Process Tax Exempt purchases.
* Answer and transfer phone calls as needed.
* Maintain cleanliness of front store area Knowledge, Skills, Abilities.
* Good customer service skills.
* Self-motivated, reliable and enthusiastic.
* Enjoy working with people of diverse backgrounds.
* Must be able to work Tuesday – Saturday based on part time hours
* Ability to handle and defuse challenging situations with tact Qualifications.
* Must be able to pass criminal background check.
* Previous cash handling experience.
* Good computer and math skills.
* Friendly and helpful attitude.
Download Employment application.